Friday, October 19, 2007

The 1st Picture..

First, just a little intro..
I'm still very much a beginner in photography, juz got my 1st DSLR a couple of months ago.. so far, I've not joined any lessons yet, only been reading materials online and books and experimenting on my own.. So I'd say I'm still very green and very much lacking in skills n knowledge.. hee so I'll always welcome n will be grateful if anyone's willing to give me their comments and tips or just plainly sharing about photography.. =)

Anyway, like many out there, thought I might start a photoblog to keep motivating myself in photography.. hopefully, I'll be able to learn and improve ^.^

Nothing much for a start ^.^ just a picture of Hugo, one of the 2 dogs we have and also, so far, the main subject of my photography.. btw, the stuff i'll be posting for the time being will be those that i've taken in the past few months.. haha :P

this was taken quite some time back, with a sony pns b4 i had the D80.. his a darling rite? =P

No comments: